Topic: Basic 100 regular verbs in Portuguese and the conjugation in the second person singular
This beginners episode is a vocabulary pill and we will learn how to conjugate 100 verbs in the second person singular (tu) in the present tense.
In this episode you learn:
- When to use the informal you (tu).
- The conjugation for the second person singular in the present tense.
- Ending for verbs ending in -ar.
- Ending for verbs ending in -er and -ir.
For this episode you can also access the podcast related resources:
- Worksheets and extra listening exercises.
Listen to the episode
Watch the video
You might also like
Be an insider!
Already have the password for the content vault? Access it here.