Saying opening and closing times
This is episode 62 and it’s for beginners.
We are going to practice saying the time in opening and closing times. For example, saying when a restaurant opens and closes. I have a feeling this is not only good practice for beginners!
You can refer back to episodes 7, 9 and 12 of the podcast for more information. They have to do with the topic of saying the time, and saying when something happens. You can find a lot of useful information there about how this works, but today it’s all about listening and speaking practice.
- I’ll start by stating a fact.
- Next, I’ll ask a series of questions regarding that fact.
- You’ll have a pause that gives you some time to answer.
- Finally, I’ll give you the correct answer before moving on to the next question.
- You also have time to repeat the correct answer.
We’ll be talking about a restaurant. The restaurant is called “O Jardim”.
For this episode, you can also access the podcast related resources. Here you can find:
If you like the episodes and they are useful to you, leave a review on iTunes!!
Listen to the episode
You might also like
Be an insider!
Already have the password for the content vault? Access it here.