Buying at the supermarket in Portugal
This is episode 66 and it’s for beginners.
This is a listening and speaking practice episode and we’ll be talking about shopping at the supermarket. I have talked before about this topic in episodes 50 and 51.
Here is the context:
Andreia is going shopping and she is going through her shopping list at the supermarket.
- A Andreia precisa de ir buscar um carrinho de supermercado.
- Depois tem de tirar uma senha na peixaria para ser atendida.
- Quer comprar um quilo de mexilhão.
- Também precisa de levar legumes e café.
- Tem de colocar as compras no tapete rolante.
- Finalmente pede um saco de plástico.
- E paga a conta com cartão multibanco.
How it works:
- I’ll start by stating a fact.
- Next, I’ll ask a series of questions regarding that fact.
- You’ll have a pause that gives you some time to answer.
- Finally, I’ll give you the correct answer before moving on to the next question.
- You also have time to repeat the correct answer.
For this episode, you can also access the podcast related resources. Here you can find:
If you like the episodes and they are useful to you, leave a review on iTunes!!
Listen to the episode
You might also like
Be an insider!
Already have the password for the content vault? Access it here.