Topic: What reflexive verbs to use during the day in Portuguese
This intermediate episode is a short story that focuses on reflexive pronouns (and reflexive verbs).
In this episode you learn:
- What is a reflexive pronoun?
- The reflexive pronoun for each person (eu > me, tu > te, etc.).
- Where to put the reflexive pronoun in the sentence.
- When to put the reflexive pronoun before the verb.
In this episode you will also:
- Hear a short story in the third person singular (ele), covering a series of reflexive verbs.
For this episode you can access the podcast related resources:
Here you can find:
- Worksheets and/or extra listening exercises.
Listen to the episode
Watch the video
You might also like
Be an insider!
Already have the password for the content vault? Access it here.