Topic: At the clothing store
This beginners episode is an action formula and we will learn how to use the vocabulary of the previous episode at the clothing store!
In this episode you learn:
- How to say what you are looking for.
- How to characterize the item (size, colour, material).
- How to say you want to try it.
- How to describe how the item looks on you.
- How to express likes and dislikes.
- How to exchange your item at the store.
For this episode you can also access the podcast related resources, by visiting the Portuguese Lab Free Content page. Here you can find:
- Worksheets and extra listening exercises.
Listen to the episode
Watch the video
Already have the password for the content vault? Access it here.