Topic: Formal, ele (he), ela (she) conjugation
Olá a todos!
This beginners episode is a vocabulary pill and we will learn how to conjugate 100 verbs in the third person singular (formal, ele – he, ela – she).
In this episode you learn:
- When to use the formal you (o senhor, a senhora).
- The conjugation for the third person singular in the present tense.
- Ending for verbs ending in -ar.
- Ending for verbs ending in -er and -ir.
Don’t miss the practical 8 page verb chart that you can use as reference, with all conjugations, tenses, examples and explanations on how to use each tense. You can find it on the website portugueselab.com, under library!
For this episode you can also access the podcast related resources, by visiting the Portuguese Lab Free Content page. Here you can find:
- Worksheets and extra listening exercises.
Listen to the episode
Watch the video
Already have the password for the content vault? Access it here.