Topic: Reflexive verbs during the day.
This intermediate episode is a short story that focuses on reflexive pronouns (and reflexive verbs).
In this episode you learn:
- What is a reflexive pronoun.
- The reflexive pronoun for each person (eu > me, tu > te, etc.).
- Where to put the reflexive pronoun in the sentence.
- When to put the reflexive pronoun before the verb.
in this episode you will also:
- Hear a short story in the third person singular (ele), covering a series of reflexive verbs.
For this episode you can access the podcast related resources, by visiting the Portuguese Lab Free Content page.
Here you can find:
- Worksheets and/or extra listening exercises.
Listen to the episode
Watch the video
Already have the password for the content vault? Access it here.